Sunday, September 12, 2010

Honey's......I'm Home!
















I have had a whirlwind of life over the past month and don't know what to post first! My Guernsey Sis and her two daughters came for a visit for two weeks and we had such fun. I can't believe how fast the time went and can't wait for them to come back! Then I spent 10 days up in Pensacola with our FIVE Grand babies and I can't even start to tell you how much fun that was! I also met up with a friend I used to work with that I hadn't seen for quite awhile who lives in Destin, FL. She picked me up from the airport and then took me back when I had to head home. Then spent a night and day with our youngest granddaughter and now I am firmly planted back at home until the next adventure arises. I am making a trip up North at the end of this month but can't post about it here yet as it is a surprise birthday party and someone involved might be reading this. Hehehehehe.

I have so many pics to post, I don't know where to start with those either! First I'm going to do the five Grand babies up in Pensacola....Nikki, Noah, Katie, Abby and Josh. I had a "date night" with each one of them ... just the two of us ... and did whatever they wished to do. Josh will be 5 next month and he wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese's and then to Target and Micky D's. Abby will be 7 in December and she wanted to go to the Mellow Mushroom for Pizza and then to Toys R Us. Katie will be 9 this month and she wanted Buffalo Bob's Wings and Chuck E Cheese's. Noah will be 11 in February and he wanted to go to Toys R Us and the Chinese Grand Buffet (Yeah, Noah!!!). Nikki was 12 in May and she wanted to go to Buffalo Bob's Wings and Books A Million (Yeah, Nikki!). They talked the whole time we were gone and I learned more about my Grand babies on those nights than I ever thought I'd know. LOVED IT! We will do that, again. I can't believe how fast they are growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment