Monday, January 30, 2012

What I've Done With My Christmas Cards....

I am one of those who sufferes from CCG.  I've had it for years and just can't seem to overcome it.  Maybe some of you have it, too?  Yes, I have CHRISTMAS CARD GUILT!  That's right....I CAN'T throw them away....it just doesn't seem right.  Every year they sit piled on a corner of my desk while I await a brilliant inspiration to come over me.  Last year.....no ideas.  I even went so far as to add the 2010 cards UNDER the 2011 cards we started to receive!  Sad, isn't it.  Makes us look real popular, though!  Christmas Cards halfway up to the ceiling!  LOL!  Our of the blue, I ran across this video on You Tube by Jennibellie and all my problems were solved!!  Here are photos of the album I made using my Christmas Cards and the binding tutorial from Jennibellie.  I also did a You Tube Video telling more about the album, so please visit me there, too.  I had to do a Part 1 and Part 2 since I can't seem to STOP TALKING!!!




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out again, I so love this! Thanks for making videos too, it was lovely to see them 'in person' lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea!! I love your's Kit, and think I'll have to give this a try. Will have to wait until after 1am to see the video's though...stupid hughesnet LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had more fun playing with your binding system, Jenni! I am like a kid with a new toy!! Thank you for that! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Michelle! Can't wait to see pics of yours! Please share!!! I am still working on getting an order together to add your punch to. WKYP! Love and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete